Monday, September 29, 2008

I lost

To my friend Erin, your GC is coming. Ladies and gentlmen I have lost the battle of the blogs. I was not in a computer mood last week and was working quite a bit so blogging wasn't a priority. That means that Erin will be recienving a GC of her choice to a digital scrapbooking store. I hope that this will be the last time this happens but of course I can't be sure. So what have I been up to if I haven't been here... NOTHING. I know, it is sad. I did visit with Amy for a couple hours on Wednesday and that was great.

A couple of Birthdays happened last week. Hannah and Sarah had theirs and Brynne will have hers in a couple of days.

Becca has been keeping me occupied with her scrapbooking stuff she is working on a LO of her babes dressed up for Halloween they are totally cute it is just funny to see how white they are. Of course our kiddos will probably have that same fair skin. Lily is such a hunk of chunk too, we ordered her a 18 month costume and it fits perfectly.

Did you guys know that I love my husband? He is probably one of the quirkiest guys out there but I really do love him. He always tells me that he loves me and if we are home together he always wants me to be in the same room talking to him or just being near him. He tells me all the time that he is glad that he married me and he wouldn't want anything to happen to me because he wouldn't want to have to date again. I hope you all have a great week, I will type at you all later.

But I will leave you with a LO for the week.



Damien playing in the sprinklers.

Anna

2 comments:

Beth Swann said...

I am shocked, Anna, just shocked that you lost! LOL! That's just not like you, LOL! You're such a good sport.

Amy Nielson said...

Thanks for coming over to visit me. It was fun. Sorry that you lost though. :(