Friday, August 22, 2008

What ever

Sometimes the hardest part of blogging is coming up with a dag gum title. It is easy when I know what I want to talk about. I guess I will just go through the weekly round up. Monday I was home from work and chilled around the house mainly. I did get a little worried at one moment when the dogs started barking hysterically and I had no clue what was going on. It was the pest guy who comes monthly that they were excited to see (he had arms that could be used to throw their ball). He did throw the ball and it landed in a fresh pile of poo and Bruno didn't care, he picked it up and brought it over to Josh wanting him to throw it again. So, they started barking when he wasn't throwing it because Josh was cleaning up Bruno's muzzle. Gross!

I worked the next two days. I had three babies two of which were twins. When twins get big and aren't needing too much assistance, like IV's we try to co-bed them. So, these two little girls were staying in the same isolette. It was so incredibly CUTE! Whenever I would go in to change their diapers I had to take a moment to OOh and AAh at them. We have them really close in the isollette where they are always touching (and getting tangled there are more arms and legs than anything). They were about 3.5lbs each, with a full head of hair. Changing the diapers was hilarious as when you went to lift the legs more often than not you would get one leg of each of the girls, then you would have to find the leg that you actually wanted. At the end of my shift I put them facing each other and one had her hand under the sisters cheek. It was sssoooo cute, I really could just eat them up!

Yesterday, I had to go into the car dealership because our Sub was stinking!! I took it in a month or so ago for a check up/ oil change and a week or so after that it started stinking like Diesel. It was DISGUSTING. I was hoping that whatever it was might just burn off, no such luck. So, I reluctantly took it in yesterday at 7am I had a book so I was prepared to stay at least until they would check it out and see what the problem was. At 8:30, he said they were all done and it was the Oil Filter and they also noticed a nail in one of the tires and so both things were fixed and they washed the car. Woo Hoo! I was gone by 9 and was able to make it to a meeting at work. Did some shopping in town then came home. It was a really nice day.

Today is yard day. I spent two hours this morning weeding and pruning rose bushes. tonight Ben will mow and edge. Well, I need to work on my lesson my lesson for Sunday so I will type at you all later and leave you with the LO of the week.

Erin, here's what I did with the template you have too.



This is Ben and Mike last July 4th, our resident Pyros! Credits Here
Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way, Anna (about the Twilight series books. This was my 2nd time reading them and they were way better the 2nd time. But that last book...I don't know. It was more of a fantasy and all of the other books made you feel like it could have been realistic and the last book was just fantasy. Know what I mean?
Ammy