Last night I had a Baby Dream. I was due any day but NOTHING was happening, I was doing everything to try and induce labor but it wasn't happening. Then all of a sudden I was in horrendous pain and had a baby coming out. There were some friends from work at my house they helped me deliver (Ben was probably passed out in the back) called the ambulance and I went to the hospital. Thinking about it now, if that happened in real life I might have stayed home. If you have already delivered, why do you need to go to the hospital? Maybe for some records issue, and SSN stuff. What do you guys think? Am I crazy for not wanting to go? Oh well, it was just a dream.
In other baby related stuff have you ever done this before? It is the Chinese necklace pendulum gender predictor. It is supposed to tell how many children you will concieve, so it counts miscarrages. It predicted two girls and a boy for me, the only bad thing about it is it doesn't say WHEN.
Hope everyone has a great Friday. I have to get some things ready for tomorrow. I am ecxited to actually be devoted to scrapping, and I wont have the rig connected to the internet so I can't surf, I can only scrap, that really does help. If I have the internet I will spend so much more time surfing than actually getting anything done. Anyways, I will talk to you all later.
Anna
Oh, I almost forgot! Here's my LO of the week.

Credits Here Ben and Jesse wathing the Fireworks last 4th of July.

1 comment:
Hmm, mine did both back and forth and in circles, but it never moved as much as her did.
Yeah, I wish they had something that predicted the timing of pregnancy. I'd be okay waiting if I knew it eventually WOULD happen! :)
Post a Comment