Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Stuff

I hope that everyone knows that we don't have tv reception. On that note I am always glad that we don't there are very rare moments when I wish that we did have tv. One of those moments would be now. I really do love the Olympics. They are so much fun to watch but I just make do with what I hear around work and the internet. I do know that I can probably catch allot of the games on the internet but I will make do.

The past two days at work have been very uneventful, so much so that I finished the book that I started on Sat. I have wondered if I would be considered a fast reader and I think that after reading this book so quickly I think I am It was 500+ pages and not too easy but I really cannot believe that I am done. Do any of you have any suggestions for some good, clean(er), books? Any ideas would be welcome.

Saturday I am hosting a crop at my house. Four or five of us are going to get together and scrapbook. I am going to haul my rig to the kitchen table and it start at about 10 and goes till we are done. I hope everything goes ok. I am sure it will.

I better get going the next shift is going to be coming soon.

Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you read the Children of the Promise books??? I think that they are the best books that I have ever read, and then the Work and the Glory books, of course. COTP books are pretty easy to read. I learned a lot about WWII reading them. I have them somewhere but I can't find them a nywhere...
Ammy D Moore