I had more to say but didn't want to add it into that post, I left that as a picture post. So all my worries about Monday being crazy weren't too valid, of course it went by without a hitch. I got up walked the dogs and got out of the house by nineish, went to Fresno Ag and got some canning supplies, A cookbook, pitter and a lid rack. I got my TB test read, for all of you that were worried, I don't have TB, just an awful bruise since the lady sucked at giving the test. Went to Costco with a Budget of $100 came out spending $99.92!! I even commented to the cashier that I only wanted to spend 100 and I had eight cents to spare, woo-hoo, go me! Made plans with Heather to go swimming at like 3-4pm. My mom came out and helped me can the peaches, it was very messy to get those things peeled and done. I have 11 jars of peaches and 9 jars of Peach freezer jam. We were done with that at about 2pm, I got everything cleaned up, Ben came home and we went out to Heathers and swam. It was a lot of fun. We stayed until about 10pm. Ben was upset that it was too dark to go ride his Bike. He is like a little kid he really wanted to ride his bike, he is having allot of fun with it.
Tuesday I Cleaned and Cleaned. How does this place get so chaotic with only two people living here! I really don't understand it. I try sssooooo hard to keep up with everything but it seems so helpless when I turn around and it is a mess again within minutes. I don't know. I already have a list of things that I want to get straightened up and they were straight yesterday.
Wednesday and Thursday I Worked, I had my assistant and so I was bored out of my mind on Wed. Thurs I brought a book and got 100 pages into it by the end of the day. It was and an unusually calm assignment.
Friday I finished the book, Ben stayed home and went biking with Gabe. We had dinner at Tacone Flavor Grill, I compare it to Chipotle a little confusing the first time you go but very good sandwiches and I love their Chips and Salsa. We had their Chick-a-boom sandwich. I just love to say the name of the sandwich. Chick-a-boom. We then went to Clovis Farmers Market. I was unsuccessful in finding stuff for my canning recipe but I got some Cinnamon Chip Bread from the Great Harvest Bread CO. So Delicious.
When we were eating Ben got a call from his mom saying that they were having some computer probs so, at the last minute he decided that he would go check it out. We walked in and Ben says to me, "Good Luck." HUH!?!? They were having network issues, I am the wireless network guru between the two of us. I have set up our network more than once and I set up theirs. So, after determining that their wireless network card wasn't responding to anything, I wanted to reinstall the drivers. I spent another hour searching for the driver on the Internet. I then looked at a desktop icon and remember that they had this networking program. I click it, there is a screen that says resolve network problem, I click it. A minute later the network was working!!! Everything was fine. I spent two hours searching when it was a minute fix. That sucked, oh well, it works.
Today, Ben is out biking with Mike. I like to go biking, but it has to be EASY trails. He likes the harder trails. So it isn't so much fun for me, so I stay home and doodle, and I have quite a bit of doodling to do. I hope to get a couple things on the Comp done, clean up, go grocery shopping, but he might be home soon so I should get going since it is noon. Hope all is well. Type at you all later!
Anna

3 comments:
Hello, my long lost sister in California. Thank goodness for blogs, I know what you're up to.
If you think cleaning with just the two of you is hard to keep up with, wait til you have kids. I swear, I work all day to get every room in the house nice and clean and that night it doesnt look like I have done a thing. Oh well.
Miss Anna. I am sorry that I will be unable to do the tag this week. I am super busy, my house is a mess and I am mental gearing up for PUPPIES! Pray for me! How would you feel about mailing me your twilight books that you have already read? I keep hearing SO much about them and want to see what the fuss is about!!! Let me know about the books!
Post a Comment