Thursday, July 31, 2008

FOBTY

I have made a determination to do the whole Sweet Shoppe thing again. So, we will be having the "From our Blog to Yours" entry's again. This weeks is to post a Layout on your blog that makes you happy. The one that I Love is one that I posted a few months ago but it still makes me very happy.



This LO really does make me happy. These were our engagement photos that Caleb took which we put into our Announcements. The journaling is the song "Only Time" by Enya which Ben had playing in his car when he proposed to me. It had just came out and I Loved that song, and still do because of the memories it brings to me.

Since I had already posted that one LO I will post another one for ya. It was from a visit from Sarah and Mike. Jesse had a muddy accident where Ben had to hose him down.



Just to let you know I did get two LO done yesterday! Yay, go me! I don't know when I will be on again, I have work and my other pressing engagement, LOL! Type at you all later.

Anna M.

1 comment:

Beth Swann said...

The hose you down layout definitely is a double-meaning layout when Ben's in the picture, LOL! Very cute! And I like your other layout of the engagement pictures, I think I recognize some elements from Miss Mint???