Thursday, July 3, 2008

I am so not here

I really have not wanted to do anything but read and watch movies these past few weeks. I think I will be snapping out of it soon. At the very lastest Aug 4th. Things have been getting done around here but very slowly and when I am not glued to a book. So, this is just going to be a ramble of stuff.

The garden is growing even without me doing stuff to it. We need to change our watering system though we thing that the plants need more water. We have some tomatoes and I can see some corn ears starting to show. I guess I need to figure out when to pick the corn.

I am working tomorrow and so I won't be doing the family thing but we will be watching the fireworks that go off at the high school. last year it was fun to watch it from the backyard. You could even hear the music.

My photography class started on Mon and she has given us some tips on taking pics of them. So, we shall see how that turns out. This weeks lesson was shutter speed. I have to take some action shots. So, I will get Ben to do something tonight.

I have finally decided that when I start printing my scrapbook pages they will be 12x12 and I will have some pages in the album for the pictures that I didn't scrapbook, if I scrapbooked everything, nothing would be done. I guess I just need to start pringing them. It is a little duanting when I have quite a few pages completed and a ba-gillion more after that not done. I have to take it a few at a time, not looking at to whole picture is better.

Last night Ben and I went on a date. We went to dinner and a movie. The best part was it was from gift cards. For Christmas we had a Tahoe Joes gift card and a Visa gift card that we haven't used (I know, Why Not??) I finally remembered that we had them so we had a great dinner and we went and saw Wall-e. It was a good movie. I did think that it was a little erie what the storyline was, Earth being uninhabitable, everyone out on this space ship not knowing what was really going on, robot everywhere. A little weird. There was the happy ending of course, I won't spoil it for you though.

In case you were wondering last Friday Jade and I watched Sense and Sensibility, my copy came that day and since we were on the Jane Austen kick we watched it. It was great fun. Well, I think I am going to leave you now with a couple parting gifts though





What Your These Fireworks Say About You



You are focused, single minded, and intense.

You don't let others see your intensity often, and when they do, they are quite surprised.



You burn brightly, but you also burn steadily.

You have the endurance to get the one thing you desire most.



Type at you all later.
Anna

No comments: