
Now we have to clear out a spot in the garage for it. I had to call Becca since she got hers a couple of months ago and see what she found out about them. She was VERY helpful. I really would have ended up with something wrong if I hadn't have called her. It is Frost Free, so I won't have to defrost it every once in a while. I finally made this decision after I bought a pack of pork chops from Costco and am not able to put it in the freezer because it is ssssooooo full. (Don't worry the chops will be eaten on Sunday so they won't go bad.)
For the past couple of days I have been working on backing up all of my scrapbooking stuff, 16 DVD's later I am completely caught up with backing up. I think that I might need to back off on the stuff and increase my productivity towards the actual goal of scrapbooking. Since that is what I am supposed to be doing, not just buying. Did you know that? So, today it is my plan to scrap at least two pages if not more. I think that the task of backing things up was what was really stalling me from scrapping because I didn't want to make something else and then loose everything.
I guess that this statement now will only be for Ammy and me but anyways. Only TWO whole days to wait until Breaking Dawn comes out. I am VERY excitied about this. Ben is not :) I will be of no use to anyone until I finish that book. The bad thing is, is I have to work on Sat so I won't be free to read it, but I will have it. Jade is getting our copies at 12:01 on Sat and dropping mine off at the door. Woo-Hoo. Great friends! I couldn't pre-order it because I didn't want to wait until the mail man came or until after work or if it somehow didn't get here on Sat and waiting until Mon wasn't an option either. Anyways enough rambling hope everyone has a great day. Type at you all later.
Anna

2 comments:
Did you get my comment earlier this week about borrowing your books?
I am excited as well...but not THAT excited. It will take me a while to read the book because I let my book reading be a "prize" for if I get my house cleaned. In other words, I can read IF my house is clean and only when the girls are asleep. I am excited for your freezer. We got one about 2 years ago and love it. We have at least 2 turkeys in there still. It is nice to keep bread on hand too. And of course popscicles.
Post a Comment