Thursday night I met Ben in town to do some stuff after work and on the way home the Nissan started over heating. All of the radiator Fluid had leaked out. so here we were at nine o'clock at night having to figure out how to get this thing home. It wasn't as bad as I thought, Ben asked a house for some water and we were able to put some fluid in the engine to get home. So, that meant that on Friday we had to take the car in to get it checked out. A couple of hoses had to be replaced and the water pump and some hoses for the power stearing. This car has really been good to us we have had it for probably 10 years now. It was the car my parents bought me when I was a senior in high school it is now 13 years old and really hasn't given us too much trouble. I hope I didn't just jinx us.
During the day on Friday we spent three hours cleaning the garage. It looks so nice now. All of the scout stuff isn't all over the floor and in the way it is all put away in tupperware. It is so nice to have the garage back. Friday night Jade, a friend from church Ben's parents and Nate, Ben's friend, came out and hung out for a few hours. Ben's parents left at nine and then we just talked and played Wii until midnight. It was so much fun. I hope we can get Jade and her hubby out again soon. Her hubby was working last night so she came by herself.
Today was the YW/YM temple trip so we did that this morning and as soon as I finish typing this I am out to get my haircut and we might go see Narnia. I hope all is well with everyone. Remember the LO from this post. Well, I really hated it so I redid it the next day but haven't shown you the redo. Here it is. I think this one is much better.

Anyways, type at you all later.
Anna

1 comment:
I tag you. See my blog for more info. :-)
Post a Comment