Friday, May 23, 2008

Catching up

Why does it take me all week to post? I don't know, life happens. Anyways... Beth "Tagged" me so I guess I'll do this thing.

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

We shall see where I get.

1. I have never watched American Idol. I know enough about it from others to know that David Cook won this year and the David A. was a member of the LDS church.

2. Along the same lines as 1, we do not have television reception of any sort. No cable no basic channels, everything I hear about comes from work when the news is on or from others telling me, "Did you hear about this...?"

3. Books are dangerous for me. If it half way keeps my attentionI will not be of any use to anyone else until I am finished. It was pretty bad when I was going through Harry Potter. I like Nicholas Sparks' books, they are romantic and very easy to read in a short amount of time. This week though I found this series called Twilight. I have heard quite a bit about it but never stopped to read it until Tuesday. Let's just say if I had kids they would be running around like naked little Indians until I finished. I don't have the other two books but I am hesitant to get them because I will be enveloped in the book greatly, I know that I will read them, not sure when. This was also why I didn't blog on Tuesday.


4. I hate cleaning floors. Vacuumming, sweeping, mopping whatever it is I hate to do it. I did have to vacuumm today though, it sucked (HAHA)

5. I like to finish things before I start something new.

6. We went and saw Narnia this weekend and really liked it. It was nice not having to worry about any sexual scenes that would appear, since there were none.

7. I think I only have a couple of Easter 2007 LO's left. You thought that it would never end.



The People I tag are at the side of my blog.

Becca
Erin
Amy
I don't know who else to tag that reads my blog.

Erin I know that you have been busy this week with Braxton, but I would still love to see a piture. I hope that everything is going well with him.

I am four point shy of reaching the 25 point needed for 40% off at The Sweet Shoppe. Woo Hoo, I get to go shopping soon.

This was pretty much our week too in a nut shell. Hope that everyone is doing well. Type at you all later.

Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna I have been reading the Twilite Series books...I have read the 1st 3 and love them. That is why my bedtime is so late. Take care. Ammy