Thursday, May 8, 2008

This Little Piggy of Mine

Hehehe! I love the title. I've been missing this week, I know Erin was hoping I might miss it all together. LOL! Not going to happen. I guess I as hoping for something exciting to happen this week. That still hasn't happened either. All that happened was our Little Piggy was emptied. We bought Piggy, I would say about four years ago and have been filling her up ever so slowly with silver coins. Today, though was the fateful day when we counted her. We haven't been able to fit anything in her for a couple of weeks but we were tring to figure out what we were going to do with her. We had already decided that we were going to keep the change as our emergency prepardness loose change, money. We finally decided that we were going to count her, put the change in rolls, and then refill Piggy. I thought that we were going to have between 50-100. I couldn't believe it, Piggy held $160.30. Tomorrow I will get the rolls and we will start refilling her. As you can guess Ben came up with her name, his old dog was named Pooches and the Piggy Bank is Piggy, not too original but whatever. Here is Piggy in all her washed and dried glory. She even does Tricks!! Thanks to my wonderful helper Ben for Posing Piggy for this Photo shoot:)




In other news, there ain't much else. It is in the 80's here and is really nice. I washed the Subaru this morning it was pretty disgusting. There was probably 1,000 bugs on the windshield alone. It is getting to that time of the year when you drive down North you hear the pitter patter of Splating Bugs all over the Windshield. Last year it was so disgusting. Sorry, life isn't too exciting around here right now.

No comments: