Memorial Day weekend was of course the highlight of the week. Friday we went down to LA and spent the whole weekend with Caleb, Heather, Jackson, Eden, Jonah, Jennifer and Micah. We really did have a good time. Friday night on our way down we stopped in Tulare at the oulets and I went shopping at Van Huessen for their 40% off Memorial Day Sale, I found three shirts and a skirt, I was pumped. We got to LA at about 8 and stayed with Micah and Jennifer.
Saturday we went to Manhattan Beach where Ben was wanting to go to a REI garage sale and when we got there it ended up being cancelled, but it was okay, we still did some sale shopping and then went to the beach for about a half hour. It was cold and windy so we didn't want to stay too long, but of course I did get some pictures.
Micah and Jennifer

Ben and I


I love Ben

The Beach

Later we met up with Caleb and Heather and had dinner with them, without kids. The best part was dessert. We went to a homemade ice cream shoppe and I had chocolate caramel ice cream, I was in heaven. Caramel is definitally my weakness or lemon desserts.
When we were out with Micah and Jennifer we stopped by Fry's and got Mario Kart for the Wii. It is very fun and we all had a blast playing it, even if I did suck. We played alot of Wii throughout the weekend. Micah is now a pro Boxer on Wii sports. He played that game quite a bit, and I think that Wii just found a new buyer for the game console, they had been debating it, but with us bringing it down they were pretty much sold.
Sunday we had a great dinner made by Caleb and Heather. Eden was in rare form, I think I got about 100 pics of her, she kept on telling me to take her picture, and if you know her you know she hates to smile for the camera so I wasn't going to stop. Here are a couple of my Faves.


Jonah was of course as cute as usual.

With Mom having a Rootbeer Float made by Dad. He is their only kid that loves sweets the other two will have a couple spoonfuls and then they are done.

When we were saying goodbyes.

Monday we spent most of the morning at Caleb and Heather's hanging out and watching Ben and Caleb work a little on their house for some prep work to the addition. It was really nice to be with family and not to have too many plans. I worked the next couple of days and off today. And now for all the inquiring minds that want to know, we are not pregnant. We are (I am) trying to be patient.
Type at you all later.
Anna

2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures, Anna! I definitely needed some of Micah & Jennifer for sure. I keep forgetting to get some of them when I see them. Glad you guys had a great time!!
Sorry to hear you aren't pregnant. :( It will happen. It's hard to be patient though, I know.
Post a Comment