Me: I don't know, Why did the chicken cross the road?
Katelynn: Because he wasn't there! (Busting up Laughing)
I know this doesn't make sense but this was her first ever joke, I was laughing since it was cute and silly.
* We made it out to the balloon Festival on Saturday. I told Katelynn on Friday we were going and I would wake her up when it was still dark. So, as I was leaving her room from kissing her goodnight she said, "Ok Mommy, I'll see you at the stroke of Midnight." Ha, my little Cinderella fan. Not quite that early!
* We had a good time and hung out with Aunt Sarah and Max and Jesse and ate a yummy cinnamon roll.
* We sat next to this balloon and it was a good thing we did since it was the first one up in the air, but it didn't seem like it was going to be when we sat down. Saturday morning the balloons went up without a hitch, Sunday they couldn't lift off since it was too windy.
* Saturday evening a rainstorm rolled through that wasn't forecasted and made Sunday out to be a GORGEOUS day. we had the windows open all day and ended up eating our BBQ rib, hot dog and mashed potato and asparagus dinner outside. I can handle more of this weather.






1 comment:
Ah, yes, the weather we ALL live for has arrived. Hope it stays this way for awhile! Glad you guys had a good time at the balloon fest and on your picnic.
Post a Comment