Monday, September 9, 2013

Right Now 36

* Life is getting the best of me and I have days now where I don't turn my computer on. That is pretty amazing for me since I crave that time at the end of the day to veg out and do somethings I want. 

* Katelynn got a new little toy puppy from Grandma Mary and has named it Princess Poppyseed. It took me a day to figure out where I had heard that name before, it is from Veggie Tales Princess and The Popstar.

* Mark loves to point out every single big truck or bus that he sees as we are outside. 

* We went over to Grandma and Grandpa B's to help them rearrange their furniture and ended up vacuuming some 15 years worth of dust from behind the couches and finding OLD JcPenny, Best, and Sears catalogs where you could buy a cd walkman for $250. 

* When we finished up cleaning Mark decided to take apart Grandma's vacuum and removed to hose attachment and started pointing it around like a gun. It was so hilarious. He has the stance the eye squint and even moved, crouched, and made a spitting noise like a gun. Grandma was dying laughing as was I since I have no idea where he has seen any of this. (No it isn't from Ben's games, Mark couldn't gather those details from what he can see on the screen.) Now he'll use his whole hand and point it like a gun while making a spitting noise.
It really is amazing to see Katelynn as such a princess and Mark into cars, trucks and guns. 

* We went swimming with Happy Maddie and at the end Marky was getting a little daring and jumping into the deep end without his floaty on. I was right there to catch him but he was being silly.

No comments: