Sunday, September 1, 2013

Right Now 35

* Mark turned 2 this week and we had a dinner with cake and ice cream on Friday night with those that were in town. it was fun. I was toast the next day. I didn't do anything extravagant for the party, but I was just spent the next day.

* Mark finally had his first speech therapy session on Friday and it went well. I have to stop giving him what he want with grunts and he has to learn that he needs to tell me what he wants. We have started using a few more signs with him like please, help, more, eat. He says about six or seven words constantly like no and mama.

* Mark fell and hit his head on the tile floor from standing on the kitchen chair and it made a pretty good welt on his ear. He wasn't acting like himself after it so I took him to the ER and by the time we got there he was just fine so we gave him something to eat and if he didn't vomit we could go. He didn't. I just don't like head injuries and I didn't want to take a chance that something was wrong and I didn't do anything.

* Preschool went so much better this week. Katelynn knows what is expected of her more and what happens during the day. And the teacher and I are learning more about what sets her off. Like noise. I know that she doesn't like things to get too loud but I didn't think to tell the teacher about it. She does like going so that is good.

No comments: