* Now for some Grand News on this old Blog. (The five of you that read this blog already know this) We are going to have one Moore Baby. This little bundle will be joining our family in March. We are very excited. I am the nervous one that can't wait till this little bean is safe in my arms.
* I had my 12 week appointment and the Dr has a little hand held ultrasound machine that he uses and so I got to see the baby and boy was he or she moving and a grooving. I loved to see all the body parts starting to function. He/she put on a nice little show and even waved hello.
* 12 weeks
* I had my first call from school this week. Katelynn wasn't feeling good and so I went and picked her up and as soon as I put her in the car she puked. It wasn't all over everything but it was of course horribly gross. I could barely keep myself from puking. So, we don't really know what happened since she only threw up twice and no one else got sick, the next day she was spiking a fever but was absolutely fine by Friday.
* Mark somewhere along the way ended up with a cold too.
* I went to Beth's on Friday night and did some catch up with my scrapbooking which always makes me feel happy.
* We spent some time at Grandma and Grandpa B's on Friday and Grandma had to air up the tires on the bike and the kids thought that was so cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment