* We went to an indoor Jungle Gym on Monday with them and the kids loved it. I do think I will be taking them there again. It had a climbing gym with ball pit, bounce house, fuse ball table, air hockey table, paint area, dress up clothes with a stage and microphone. It was nice and clean and cool.
*Where's Marky?
* On Tuesday we went to the park and got some more wiggles out.
* We got Mark's Big Boy bed ready for him, I wasn't planning on on putting him in it right away I just wanted it in his room for him to see it and maybe want to lay on it, but we just went for it and put him in it and he has slept fine in it for his nap and bedtime. It is currently on the floor which is fine sine he did roll off it. We switched Katelynn to her bed at 18 months and it just seemed easier and there was no transition anxiety for her.
*Mark and Katelynn were playing out in the back yard with the water again, I went inside and they
ended up making a mud puddle and Mark just sat right down in it and they both got and early bath since Mark was throwing mud clumps.





No comments:
Post a Comment