* At Church today Katelynn and Mark lined up the few cars we brought with us and were so happy just looking at them. Later they were outside playing and lined up their ride on toys for a race.
* Ever since Katelynn was 3-6 months old she has been brushing her eyelashes to relax and fall asleep. When she was six months or so she would rub mine but that didn't last too long thankfully. She climbed into bed one morning with me and started brushing her eyelashes and I snapped this picture.
* Mark has been saying cold and doing an action of rubbing his arms which is really cute but he does it when it is hot stuff too like going out into the garage the other day or when I told him, "That's Hot, don't touch it" to my hair straightener, he said, "Cold" But he also brought his blanket to me and said "Cold"with the action so I could wrap the blanket on him.



No comments:
Post a Comment