Sunday, July 21, 2013

Right Now 29

* I was folding some laundry in our room on Tuesday and Katelynn was in the bathroom being a little too quite so I went in and checked on her. She had opened a travel size mascara brush and was using it on her eye brows. This was our first, "This is mommy's make-up incident, you are not to use it." No I didn't get a picture.

* Every night when we finish the kids bath Mark gets out first and puts on his hooded towel then tries to pull Katelynn out but Katelynn won't get out until the tub is empty. Once the tub is empty she puts on her hooded towel and then begins the "Laps for Jesus" as Ben calls it. They both streak up and down the house giggling and loving it. They do this fora couple minutes then I wrangle Mark into his room to get him dressed and Katelynn gets her PJ's on.

* Katelynn is now in a twin bed she has been sleeping on the futon ever since she was 18 months but we wanted to use the futon to sit on in the front room.

No comments: