Sunday, July 14, 2013

Right Now 28

* I turned 31 this week. I am not really worried or anxious about the age I am I mainly just think 31? Really? Time is surely flying.

* To celebrate my birthday we took an over night trip to the beach. We stayed in Santa Maria and then headed up to Avila beach on Friday. The weather was perfect that day. It has been a very long time since I have went to the beach on the Central Coast and not needed a sweater and pants to stay warm. We had a very good time and are trying to figure out a time to go back this summer.

* Mark wasn't a fan of the cool water so I held him in the water most of the time but by the end of the day he didn't mind getting his feet in the water.




* On Thursday we went with Mark's preschool class to the fire station. Katelynn and Mark both loved it. They really enjoyed climbing through the engine and getting to spray the hose.



* We are now teaching the CTR 6 class. It is like 13 kids and Ben and I are teaching together because there are so many. This is the first week we taught and it was so bad but I have to try and keep them on track because they can tangent off very quickly. Our lesson was on being a missionary and one of the kids was so surprised that as a Missionary you had to be able to cook and do laundry! Ha!

No comments: