* I love to feed Mark. Especially his Cheerios in the morning. I let him feed himself for a little bit while I am eating and then I will give him spoonfuls of the Cheerios and his mouth is open so wide like a little birdie. I love it and it makes me smile every morning.
* Mark loves to eat Graham Crackers. I got a new box while we we shopping at Costco this week and had to open it there since both Katelynn and Mark were wanting a snack. Mark continued to help him self to the crackers throughout the store and when I looked at his face when we were at checkout he was a complete mess. I had just washed his jacket the day before.

* Katelynn has been so excited to watch "Peter Pan" and see the pirates and pixie dust. We watched it Wednesday night and before she went to bed she was talking about Peter coming in the window and playing with her and taking her to Neverland and meeting Tinker Bell. I told her that Peter may come while she is sleeping. (She also asked is Santa was going to come and leave her presents too, um, not for a few more months dear). Thursday morning she startled me by coming over to my side of the bed while I was laying in bed and the first words out of her mouth were, "Mommy, did Peter Pan come?" After I composed myself, since she really did scare me, I said, "Maybe honey, but when we were sleeping."
* I died laughing looking at this picture. That has to be Marky's little hand! (It isn't, but still so totally hilarious!)
* Ben and I have also decided that Micheal on Peter Pan is Marky. They have so many mannerisms that are the same and they both are so adorable.
* Thursday was Katelynn's first Gymnastics class. We all survived and I am sure that the teacher is glad class is only 45 minutes. I am glad that I am putting Katelynn in some class type situations to help her learn that she has to listen to directions and be the good little girl that I know she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment