Sunday, February 3, 2013

Right Now 6

* Katelynn has a few people that she "Calls" on her play phones. Grandma B, Grandma Mary, Angelica, and Aunt Becca. Tonight when he called Aunt Becca she told her she made a sandwich for her. When she hung up she wanted to take it to her, it was a play sandwich, Aunt Becca lives in Idaho... a little difficult.

*We have been getting ready for our Disney/Eden's Baptisim/Mason's Blessing Trip and Ben has been playing this song the past couple days to get himself ready for it. "Dizz Knee Land" by Dada The Music video isn't good, but the lyrics are funny. Ben added the phrase, I got married and had two kids, I'm going to Disneyland.

* Our vacation was very nice in my opinion. The kids weren't completely crazy just average crazy. I'll post a whole lot more about the trip with pics and all that jazz as soon as I can.

* Legos, Legos and more Legos, we love legos in this house.

* I made some chocolate chip cookies for Primary and added an oreo in the middle and they tasted
pretty darn good. Here.



* Isn't this little man the cutest thing ever! Oh I just Love him.


No comments: