* Mark likes to play a blinking game with us, we just look at each other and start blinking.
* I say "Ahh, suck!" a lot and so now I hear "Ahh, suck!" from Katelynn. Ben said to me today, you know you say that all the time that is why she says it. Yup.
* We have made this Potato Soup a couple times now and Love it. It is easy to make and the kids don't complain about it either. Win-Win! I just use Chicken broth instead of water and don't add the bullion cubes.
* Today I was nibbling on Katelynn and said, "Oh, Katelynn, you are delicious!" and she turned to me and said, "Mom! I'm not a sandwich!" Ha! I love her!
* Mark has this little school girl laugh that he does all the time and we just love it. I want to video tape it but I don't know if I will be able to catch it.
* My Parents celebrated their 35th wedding Anniversary today. My dad wanted an Anniversary picture so I went over and took it for them on Friday. I do like how it turned out. Katelynn wanted to be in the picture so bad so she stuck a chair right next to them. Silly goose. Now, if I wanted a picture of just her it is so hard to get but if others are taking pictures too she wants in on all the action.



No comments:
Post a Comment