Sunday, January 20, 2013

Right Now 4

* Katelynn has become even more of a little mommy and will tell Marky, or Daddy or I not to make bad choices and tell him why he shouldn't be doing something, which she probably was just doing. Ben had marked his scriptures and Katelynn saw it and was so flabbergasted by it and told Daddy that he had made a bad choice by writing in his scriptures and that he needed to go on time out.

* I am done with everyone being sick all last week we were sick and it is flooding into this week too. I caught their cold too. I love when we are healthy.

* I vacuumed twenty minutes before this picture was taken can't you tell.


* Katelynn took her stroller outside and was determined to clean the dirty wheels promptly when she brought it back in. She took it into the bathroom and started cleaning it. She brought it out and was very happy with her work but it was still so wet and she didn't know what to do about it. I told her, "Why don't you go and get a towel for it?" You should have seen that light bulb moment happening, Katelynn then said, "OOOOHHHH, Yeah. A towel!" and promptly brought out the bathroom towel to dry her stroller. Mind you this was all happening while we were trying to eat dinner.

* Today was Katelynn's official first day in Primary. I took her picture for our Primary Family tree and she gave me her classic Katelynn smile.



* Katelynn have a purse full of her treasures. It is a brown purse that I used to use and she has been taking it everywhere with her and to bed. We found her with her treasures all lined up one night when she went to bed. I put the tray on the floor before I go to bed.


* We Had Chicken Parmesan for dinner tonight and Mark loved it. Actually we all liked it. Very easy and goes in the Crock-pot here's the recipe


No comments: