* Getting a new fridge after having our other one for just 6 years was not in our list of to-do's this week but it would be smarter in the end just to have a new one and not worry how long the "fix" would work.
* The new fridge came on Friday and I am grateful for it and that I don't have to dig through an ice chest anymore. I really like this fridge and it has some nice improvements like easier opening drawers.
* RSV has been the theme of our week. We have tried to stay home and relax as much as possible but man these kids (especially Mark) need to get out.
* With everyone being sick this week tempers have been flaring, I don't like that. We all need a good sleep that is for sure. The sickies need to leave.
* Katelynn knows that her full name now, she will say, "I Kateynn Murry Mo" which translates to Katelynn Marie Moore.
* We always growl at the kids with their stuffed animals. Mark brought our hippo Irene up to me and started growling at me. Loved it.

No comments:
Post a Comment