Today I met with the Nurse Practitioner. Everything went well. I have already gained 8lbs. What is up with that? That is not a good thing. I was hoping to stay around 25 for the weight gain. I know I did that with Katelynn.
We are still trying to find something to help me get complete nasal relief. I don't know if it is going to happen. She gave me a prescription and we shall see it that helps any.
We were also able to hear the Heart Beat. It was in the 160's. It took a few minutes to find, but it was there.
Next up, ultrasound in 3 weeks. Don't have a date yet. When I was there today the scheduler look a little frazzled and was busy with someone else so they'll call me. I hope she feels better, she is always so nice and happy.
That's all for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment