Then both my sisters were SICK and throwing up all the time, getting dehydrated, taking meds to keep food down the whole nine. Then there is me. I threw up like 3 times with Katelynn and once this time. I asked my mom about it with Katelynn and she turned to me and said, "I don't know your sisters are doing, but I was never sick with you guys." That did make me feel better.
Of course I have been tired, but it is different this time since Katelynn is running around and I have to keep up with her. Last time I laid around all day, took naps, and was a lazy bum. I have definitely been lazy, but only to the extent that a 2 year old will let me be. I usually am taking naps during her nap time. I am glad that I work so little because when it gets to 1:30 I am really looking for a pillow. Those are long days.
For the differences, I have been congested for the past two months. This "rhinitis of Pregnancy" sucks. I can't remember the last time that I was able to breathe out of my nose. Last weekend was the ABSOLUTE worst. I woke up I don't know how many times sneezing coughing blowing my nose, going to the bathroom (urinary frequency is still the same LOL), Drinking water since my throat was dry from breathing out my mouth, not being able to drink well because my nose was so blocked up and then throwing up at 4 in the morning all over my comforter because I had gagged on the water I had just drank. It was GREAT! Then I took a shower at 4, to one get the barf off me and two to try and drain my nose. I was a wreck. So, I think all of that was a mixture of Allergies, pregnancy and an infection that my OB gave me antibiotics for. I feel alot better now but I am still stuffed up and can't breathe out my nose.
Lastly, I have needed my maternity clothes since nine weeks. Mainly the pants, but I wear some shirts since the are longer and cover the maternity band. I hate having that show.
I think everything is going okay. I have an appointment on Monday and we should finally hear the heartbeat. I can't complain though, I have seen the baby four times. It has just been a long four weeks waiting, since I over think everything and worry too much.
Me on 2/21 at 12 weeks. I don't know what happened, I swear I don't even look that big now.

No comments:
Post a Comment