There is a website called Baby Love Letters or Friday Letters. It is about taking time to write to your children and giving different prompts. So, as a prompt comes up that I like I will write about it. This is prompt #134 What one special experience would you like to share with your child this summer?
This summer I would love to share with you a love for the outdoors by experiencing the different things in nature that God has created for us. I want to spend more time in the yard together, going to different parks and going to the mountains and beaches with Daddy too. I know that you already love to be outside but we don't really play or stop to enjoy it. I hope that we can enjoy this summer together and that you can learn and experience the joy of being outside. It may be limited to morning ventures as it gets to be too hot for us.
I haven't spent that much time outside since you were born since it is quite a bit more work trying to keep you from eating all of nature! We will just learn together what we can and cannot do.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:
Post a Comment