Saturday, June 26, 2010

Baby Love Letters #137

Baby Love Letters #137
What event do you look forward to each year?

My favorite event all year long is Christmas. I reallydo love everything about it. I love to decorate. We have a tradition that we buy our Christmas tree on December 1st. I love to bake holiday treats, but then again I really love to bake anytime of the year. I love the happiness that it brings. I love the family time that we have. I love the giving of the season. I do love the shopping for others even if I usually start shopping in August.
I know that every year now with Katelynn it will be different as she starts to discover more and be intriged by more of what is around her. I know that it is usually a crazy and hectic time of year for everyone including me but it brings so much joy and warmth that it is usually all worth it. I am excited this year as Katelynn will be old enough this year to be a little bit more mesmorized by everything going on around her.
And of course I am greatful for the Savior's birth and the many great atributes that he had during his life that I try to strive for. Christmas is about Christ and Christ is about families and that is my favorite thing. Families.

No comments: