Why is Christmas two weeks away!?! I am usually more on the ball than this. I need to snap out of my fog and get to some Christmas and Birthday shopping. We put our tree up last weekend and Katelynn hasn't really even noticed it. I know that this will probably be the last peaceful Christmas. Next year she will be into everything and nothing will be safe.
On Monday we went over to Beth and Kevin's and decorated Gingerbread houses. I think that I ate WAY too much frosting. Whenever we are at people's homes at night and we think that we will be there until 8 we try to have all of her bedtime stuff so that we get her ready for bed and on the drive home she will fall asleep and we just have to put her into the crib when we get home. That is what we did on Monday but the exciting thing for Tara and Brynne was it was her bath night and so I bathed Katelynn while the girls took their bath. They all loved it. Katelynn loved splashing and Tara and Brynne loved that she was with them.
Well, I have to get myself prepared for a talk on Sunday. So, I will talk to you all later.
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment