Wednesday, December 30, 2009

As Promised

I told you I would be back to post pictures and here I am, with quite the load of pictures too.
Our Christmas card picture. We are working on the family picture, hopefully soon it will be taken. This was also her 7 month picture.


Daddy and Katelynn


Mommy and Katelynn


The binky goes the other way dear.


Getting ready for bed with daddy


She LOVES to eat avacados!


And some even manages to get into her mouth!


Christmas Eve, Opening her present from Grandma Mary


MMMMMM Ribbon


Katelynn looking cute


Who needs presents when you have a box??


Katelynn with her dolly from Grandma Mary


Christmas Morning, in her PJ's


Opening her stocking present, she is very excited too.


Playing with her Giraffe


Mike getting a Millenium Falcon from Ben


Katelynn and Eden



I hope that these will satisfy you all for at least a week. She is really so much fun and a doll. Have a happy and safe New Year!

No comments: