This needs to stop!! What happened to my little girl that would stay where I put her?? She has turned into this rolling maniac!! Her legs have been stuck under the couch numerous times and then she starts crying because she can't continue her maniac movement. If we sit her in the sitting position she will stay there for quite a while now I think the longest she sat was 45 min just happily playing with the toys around her. I had to pick her up because I was worried that she was getting numb butt from being in one place for so long.
She really is getting to be so much fun. She interacts well and giggles. She gets so excited when she sees Ben. If I am holding her she will turn her head intomy hair and bury her face into my shoulder. She flails her arms up and down in such excitment and kicks her feet. She really is a happy baby.
On our trip to Kansas she did so well. The hardest part for her was the sleeping. While there she learned to growl and I still need to get that on video. It really hilarious as she is biting on a toy and she just starts growling at it like she is a vicious lioness. She switched from her squeals to the growling. We were actually at Gates' eating dinner and she was having the time of her life in the high chair putting her two cents in to EVERYONE's conversation in the entire room we were in. Dave and Erin thought she was nuts, but she is our nut and we love her.
She is eating her solids well too, for the most part. She doesn't do so well when she starts blowing as soon as I put the spoon into her mouth and so we get everything everywhere. She has breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Breakfas is a cereal of some sort, lunch is something that she can mash, in a mesh baggy and dinner is whatever we got pureed. We have tried finger foods and she still gags on those so probably a little bit longer.
Everything belongs in her mouth. She has been teething for the past five months and we still have no teeth. Maybe one day. I am using Ben's computer so I will post pics later. I hope everyone is well.
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment