Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was a very fun day. We had been talking about going to a pumpkin patch for weeks and we had to do it then or not til next year. We went to Hobb's Grove ust a couple of miles from us and it was really nice. The "patch" was picked over and there pumpkins only placed there, not really from picking any more. They also had a fantasy forrest that we didn't go through since Katelynn wasn't excited about it. We went over to where they had more of a selection of pumpkins and chose one of those. As we were leaving I saw a wood board with cut out faces that a lady was kind enough to take our picture. I want to go there again next year but hopefully earlier in the season.
Next we went trick or treating to Grandma B's and to Aunt Beth's. While at grandma's house Aunt Sarah and Cousins Damien, Max and Jesse came by to trick or treat too. So we got some pictures together.
That night we went to the ward's trunk or treat party. We had a fun time handing out candy and eating dinner with the Nielson's and Mitchell's. I think that Katelynn had a great first halloween as a witch. Ben wasn't excited about the costume and has decided that next year he gets to choose. He wanted something cutesy like a flower or Pumpkin. Oh well, I think that she was still cutesy. I hope that you all had a Happy Halloween.







No comments: