I don't know what brought this on but she just started squealing like this today. She did this all day long. Ben asked in the background, "Is this a phase?" I have no idea, but I really think that it is funny none the less. Ammy your blanket works great to help her be straight in the exersaucer. She was doing this right after she ate, and she was just fine talking like this. Crazy girl. That was the movie Corky Ramono playing in the back ground.
2 comments:
OMGoodness...She looks JUST LIKE YOU ANNA!!! Josey went through that too only she had such a high pitched squeal and she loved the way it sounded. Then she blew raspberries forever! Cute!
I agree, she looks a lot like you there. And well, looks like she is taking after her cousins in the squealing. Sorry, it might be a long, annoying phase that may take a while to go away :( She learning how to make sounds and she'll make them any way she can even if it is high pitched and you are sitting in church. Stay strong Anna. You are doing good as a mommy.
Post a Comment