Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm still here

It surely isn't as easy to post any more. I really just need to type and not be looking for nothing on the Internet. Things are going allot better. Ben went back to work yesterday and I am definitely trying to get used to that.
The big thing that happened this weekend is that we started putting her in her crib. The first night was extremely hard. I kept waking up and listening. At 1:30 I woke up and Ben still wasn't in bed, he had been staying up late but not that late. The house was quite so I didn't know where he was. I checked the family room and he didn't fall asleep on the couch, I checked the office and he wasn't there. He was asleep on the futon in the nursery. I woke him and asked what he was doing and he said that he was worried about her and that he didn't want someone to take in the night. I thought that was so sweet. He REALLY does love her so much. He would do anything for her.
Yesterday I went to the dentist and Ben watched her. While they were waiting Katelynn pooped. And Ben can't stop talking about how HUGE and green it was. And it got everywhere, on his arm on her leg, while he was changing it. It was front to back, but didn't leak out. If you see him ask him about it and he will get SSSOOOO animated about it.
I got my Birthday present on Thursday. A new video camera. We have had some fun with it and I am so glad that we have it. Just for the memories. We took it over the Beth and Kevin's for Grandma Mary's birthday and took some video there. I'll have to figure out how to copy and transfer. I haven't done that yet, but I think that it will be pretty easy.
By the way, does anyone want a half used big can of Enfamil? I opened it two weeks ago and she gets way too fussy and spitupy (There was projectile puke last night from it). Let me know and I'll get it to you ASAP.
I'll try and get a video up today. She has been she has been sleeping for an hour and a half, so my free time might be over soon. Type at you all later.
Anna

No comments: