Saturday, August 8, 2009

3 months

Wow! 3 months already. She is doing really great. After rolling up onto her side twice she has not done it since. She still has absolutley no interest at all in tummy time. She has started cooing and babbling allot. She will stare up at you and start talking if you engage her. She is still sleeping in her room and I am getting more used to it, as I guess I need to turn up the monitor because Ben is waking up before I do and he never would wake up to her when she was in our room.
She has found her fists. One time I checked on her while she was napping and she had her thumb in her mouth, but it doesn't stay there long. She still loves her binky and goes to bed and naps with it.
I don't think I posted this but at her 2 month check up she weighed 12lbs 11 oz and was 24 inches tall. She was 95% for height and 90% for weight, but if you average it together then she is at 50% for her height and weight. Meaning she carries her weight well for her height.
I have started putting her in her bumbo this week and she is still getting used to that. She'll last 10min or so. She loves to play with her batting gym she'll stay there for a good half hour or more. I think the ducky is her favorite because when she is sitting in her bumbo and batting she tries the hardest to eat the ducky and gives it her evil eye. In the morning when I am eating breakfast I lay her under the black and white and red play mat and plays there.
She is growing so much it really is amazing to watch her. She is so much fun and we love her so much. I can't believe after all this time that she is here and growing so much everyday. We are so greatful for her and her spirit.

No comments: