I wonder, am I too quiet? Mainly for Katelynn. I guess I just think about weird things now and then and this is one of those. The TV and radio aren't playing really at all through the day. Of course I talk to her but I really don't know what to say. I am sure she won't have any problems, she may just like the quiet when she gets older. That may be hard though when siblings come.
In other news we went swimming on Saturday and Katelynn HATED it. It was way too cold for her liking. I put her feet in and she just screamed and then she was splashed and she screamed even harder. I was able to get her used to the water for her feet but that was about it. Then Ben did the biggest splash off the slide and all the water landed on her and that was the end. We moved over to the table and kept dry.
I didn't post a pic of Katelynn on her 3 months but I do have a video that I think is better. As you can tell I stopped it right before a squeal and then we got her out of the bumbo.
And in case you were wondering my dad is improving. he has had a couple set backs but has been clear of those and in one place for almost a month so he is doing better. He is able to assist more with all the activities of daily living. Like feeding himself, helping more to get out of bed and sitting up in a wheelchair. He can stand with a walker but his left side is still Very weak and he can't lift that leg too well. The physical therapist said that he thinks he might be there for another month or two. As long as there is progress we are all happy, even if it is slow.
Until next time. I'll talk to you later.
Anna

3 comments:
I worry that I am too quiet as a mom too, a lot of times I have to force myself to talk so its not so quiet. Katelynn it so cute! I love your outfits you put her in!
Hi Anna,
Thanks for the comment on the blog. You have been on my mind too! I promise to get your package out this weekend. I have just been swamped with session and editing. Your proofs books (happy birthday) are in there too!
Hope to talk to you soon! Are you all still coming for thanksgiving?
I felt the same when Jacob was a baby. Now I wish I had quiet again in the house! Jacob makes up for my lack of noise x10. :)
Post a Comment