She didn't call me immediately that night when all of this started because she knew I was in a fragile state so she didn't want to stress me out even more over night and so I found out the next morning from Sarah. I asked my mom later how she was doing and asked why she wasn't hysterical and crying she just said that she would let us do the crying for her (me and my sisters) and we have.
I consider my mom a rock when it comes to emotions. I can probably count the number of times I have seen my mother cry she doesn't like to show her emotions much or be the center of attention. I asked my mom to give the opening prayer for Katelynn's blessing and she gave the sweetest prayer and she had tears. It is still hard for me to think about that without crying since she does have so much on her plate.
I truly hope that she knows how much Ben, Katelynn, and I love her. She is my mom and I want to be like her when I grow up. I want her to be happy. I want her to read her novels and do her genealogy. I want her to know how much she is thought of and cared for.
I love you mom. Happy Birthday.

2 comments:
That's our mom, Anna isn't she the best. You made me cry (again).
Loved the post. Hope mom got a chance to see it.
Post a Comment