We had Katelynn's blessing on July 4th. We also had Tara's Baptism, a BBQ and a Big Bang. All of Ben's family was in town and so it was wonderful to have all the family around for these special occasions. We had the blessing with just our immediate family and enjoyed that special time with them. A few days before the blessing I dressed up Katelynn in her dress so that I could get a few pictures that I wanted with out the hustle and bustle of everything that day. Ben joined in on the fun too.




Here we are on the 4th

The BBQ was at Aunt Beth and Uncle Kevin's and the Big Bang was at our house. Uncle Caleb got some fireworks for Ben that I wasn't so thrilled about but Ben, Uncle Micah and Uncle Mike were VERY excited about them.
1 comment:
Looks like in the first pic that if she could, she would stand up and twirl around in her frilly dress :)Love the pictures.
Post a Comment