Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Erin and Dave are Coming!!

So, for the past few months Erin has teased me a few times about coming out. She has said she would be here in July, then it was May, then it was not sure, but really want to. Finally, a photo class that she has been stalking opened up in LA and she paid for it so that means she is in CA and so she and Dave will be coming up to Fresno after the class. They'll be here in less than a month and she will have her photo stuff with her and we will be having a photo shoot with Katelynn. I am so freakin' excited. Ben and Dave will do whatever it is they do and Erin and I will be content with eachother.

I have my appt in a few hours and will update when I can. I will talk to you all later.
Anna

2 comments:

Erin J said...

Eeeeekkkkk the wait is killing me!!! Can't wait to see new Mama and baby!

Sarah Mejias said...

Speaking of baby and appt. How did it go?? Any day now...Katelynn will be here :)