Here's the update. No change. I go back next Tuesday. Exciting stuff, huh? I knew nothing would be going on dramatically we still have two weeks untill the due date. I must say though I am getting pretty uncomfortable. In the mornings I am usually doing pretty well and can get up and down without complaining (moaning) but by night time it gets harder and harder to get up and down. Sleeping is getting worse and worse. I was up last night from 1:30 until 4. Not Fun. I did that last week too. This time though I got up and read from Jane Austen's Persuasion. Maybe I should do my scripture reading then.
I did get my bag packed and the carseat is ready (not installed but ready). What is something that you had or wished you had while at the hospital? I am trying not to bring too much extra but I have no clue really of what I NEED. I am asking for ideas ladies (and if there are any gentlemen out there that read this). What should Ben have?
So, on to the waiting game. As for the date on the Lay Out from a couple of days ago that was just a computer and user malfunction. Thanks for pointing it out though I need to change that. I will talk to you all later though.
Anna

3 comments:
I don't know where you are delivering, if you will have an opportunity to shower or not but SHOWER SHOES!! The hospital had everything you will need, use their PJ's, I know they are not cute but...totally functional! Less laundry!
I agree....use their PJ's because, honey...you will NOT want to wash that out (VERY bloody)...know what I mean??? Also, bring CHAPSTICK! I had very dry lips, of course, I was on oxygen forever too and I think that had something to do with it.
we were bored with owen because we had to be there for 2 days after chet played cell phone games and I talked to people but the next one chet had his PSP it was a boredom saver
Post a Comment