Yes, she is here and is 6 days old. She is doing wonderful and is ever so patient with her parents who are learning to take care of her.
She was born on Friday May 8th at 12:12pm. She weighed 7lbs and 6oz and was 21.5 inches. The only bad thing about the labor was that my left leg recieved 75% of the epidural, but it was still able to cover the rest of the pain very well too. I just wasn't able to feel my leg for a couple of hours after when the rest of me was ready to get up.
I will get some pics up soon, I am just trying to adjust to everything. Ben has been wonderful and I am SSSSOOOO glad that he has until the day after Memorial Day off.

5 comments:
Congratulations! I am so happy for you both! She's here! YAY!
YAY! Congrats again!!! The YW girls would love to stop by and bring you something, when you're ready. :) Let me know when you feel up to it!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been checking and checking! I can't wait for the pics!
Congrats! I can't wait to see pics.
So post some pic already! ;0)
Post a Comment