Being weighed at 5/8 12:18pm

First Family Picture 5/8 12:38pm

Daddy Watching intently 5/8 2:19pm

First Bow :)

Going Home 5/9 12:20pm

Cheek to Cheek 5/13 12:56pm

Just cute 5/19 11:10am

First Church outing 5/24 12:30pm

Memorial Day 2009 5/25 12:49pm

Adorable 5/26 4:15pm

She now weighs 7 lb 14 oz, she gained 10oz in one week!! Hope you all enjoy these pics.

9 comments:
Yes, I've been waiting to see pictures. She is super cute!! I'm trying to decide who she looks like. I think she looks a little more like Ben.
Oh yeah, and I LOVE all the bows!!!
Yay! She's adorable! Congratulations to both of you!
OH MY CUTENESS!!!! CONGRATS!!!
What a sweet little puddin'....you can tell her Daddy doesn't love her at all...just kidding! I am SO jealous that you got to come home the next day...3 nights in a hospital SUCKS!
Cute, cute pictures!!
What a doll! I love your clothing choices! Thanks for the pics...keep them comming!
SO SO SO cute!!! I was excited to finally see her! :) I agree with Amy, I think she looks like a mix of you two, with a tad more of Ben. Especially in the 'Church Outing' pic.
Congrats again! She is a doll!!
John and I think that she looks like a mixture of Hannah and Josey. She looks like Ben but we both think she has your nose. She is so CUTE!
Post a Comment