
It comes with the valance, dust ruffel, bumper, two crib sheets, quilt, and diaper stacker. I also bought the rug. I think it is perfect, girly and sweet. I will get it next week maybe and it has a 90 day return policy and there was no shipping or tax. I am rationalizing, but it was a good deal. I just had to share it with you all. Type to you all later. (The room isn't those colors.)
Anna

3 comments:
Very cute! So are you going to paint the room now to match?
Do ypi know how close we came to buying Josey a chair with this exact same print on it for Christmas? Then we decided against it. Very cute. Yeah...I want to know what color you are going to paint to room too.
Ammy
That was exactly my first thought...what about the yellow & blue painted room???
Cute set, though.
Post a Comment