Here is something that Ben has told me about the baby:
I will still be working about 1 day a week after the baby and he said when the baby gets old enough boy or girl they are going to be the "Get Along Gang" and when I get home they will both be covered head to toe in dirt and mud because they have been out digging holes in the back yard.
Beth is probably laughing and saying of course, what else would Ben do? play with dolls? no.
I am doing just fine. I am 14 weeks and really don't feel pregnant most of the time. And for this reason Becca has cursed me with a horrid labor and a 12 lb baby. Which we will just have to wait and see what happens.
I did find this from Janet Phillips that I want to get but I am waiting for the after Thanksgiving sales before I get it 30 bucks is a little much.


It is a whole book about the nine months of waiting for the baby. There are journaling prompts to get the thought process going.
Next I finished two of the Free Photo Books that Oprah was offering, one was Ben's email and the other was mine. All I did was plug in my finished pages and called it good, I'll show some pics when they get here. Hopefully by Christmas.
Lastly, for Christmas Last year I made a Calendar for my family and this year I am going to do that again. The best way to pay for it is to go to ebay and find coupon codes for sale. I did this last year and this year I was able to find the four I needed for 3.99 each instead of the retail 19.99. Major savings there. I just need to get them started. I am hoping to do that today and tomorrow while Ben is gone. It's just easier.
Sunday is Ben's Family Thanksgiving. We are bringing the Pumpkin Pie I haven't made this one before but it looks good.
Turtle Pumpkin Pie From Kraft Kitchen

1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust
1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. PLANTERS Pecan Pieces, divided
1 cup cold milk
2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
POUR 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans.
BEAT milk, pudding mixes, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP. Spread into crust.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with remaining COOL WHIP, caramel topping and pecans just before serving.
How easy does that look!?!? I think I can handle that.
Well, I am off to run some errands and pick up the pie ingredients. Here's a Lay out for the week.

2 comments:
Well, I am going to try the carmel pecan pumpkin pie recipe (although there is no carmel in the recipe).
I'll let you know how it comes out. I'm making it for Mike's family's Thanksgiving. So where are you at, I called earlier. Give me a call when you get a chance.
FYI: Janet Phillips is having a 50% off sale for black Friday. I actually reaaly want this kit too and save it.
Post a Comment