Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Title Here....

I guess I need to take the time now to do this blogging thing or else it probably won't happen this week. Not that anything exciting is happening it is just time is flying right on by. Today I have talked with Becca, Sarah, Beth, my Mom and said Hi to Ammy through e-mail, left a message with Heather, of course I talked with Ben too. I have almost gotten through to the whole family in one day, that is just amazing. This morning Ben woke up at 6:30 to go biking, I got up with him and we went and got breakfast burritos together, then I went grocery shopping and was home by 9, now I need a nap.

This weekend I went up with Ben as he went biking and I was supposed to shuttle him and the guys he was going with from the bottom to the top of a mountian. Well, it ended up they didn't quite need me and I stayed a couple of hours at a cabin watching a figure skating special while they finished up. which was just fine. On the way home I had Ben stop at Mervyn's since they are closing, the sale was only 30-50% off and the only thing that was 50% off was the jewelry, which I wasn't interested in. I did pick up one of these for 3.50 though.



While I was just browsing the Fisher Price web site I found the Nativity Scene


I love the "little people". They seem so nice and friendly, what kid wouldn't want to play with them?

Anyways, nothing much interested me at Mervyn's, at least not until the discount gets bigger. Same with Linen's and Things, they are closing, and 10% won't get me to really buy anything.

I did get to see the baby again yesterday. They have a test that is done by ultra sound called nuchal testing and they measure the space at the bake of the babies neck. If it is greater than 2.5mm it could be an indicator for Downs Syndrome. The Dr can order it, or you could work at a hospital where there are techs that need to pass certifications. So, I went down yesterday and wasn't able to get any pics but boy was this kid moving allover the place. Started off on its head, then was shaking it's butt at us, then I went to the bathroom and moved around to try and get the kid to cooperate, that didn't work so well. They did get one measurement and it looked fine. I was very surprised at how much the baby had grown. It's almost 3 inches and has a wonderful looking spine.

I hope all is well with everyone. I will leave you with a LO since I haven't posted one of those in a long time.



Last summer the monkeys jumping on the bed and hiding from Uncle Ben.

Talk to ya later.
Anna

2 comments:

Ammy said...

Isn't that Little People nativity cute? LAst year Heather got one for Josey and Hannah played and played with it. I am excited to get it out this year. About the nuchal translucency test....I am just curious...What would you do had it come back positive? It really wouldn't have been a bad thing.

Erin J said...

Seriously. I am getting mad at all of you people who read and wont help me. Boo on you!... Okay... spinners. One word... GHETTO! We have actually narrowed it down to the Volvo XC90 and Honda Pilot