Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blank

Why has it been two weeks since I last posted?? Everyone asks me since I am married with no kids what do I do with all my free time?? Free Time!! Who said I had free time! I never am without something that needs to be done. The house needs to be cleaned, dinner made, clothes washed, and everything else that needs to be done. I just don't have kids, but I do have one big kid that can cause lots of havoc too. Ecspecially since he has another snow campout this weekend. I am going to be so excited when the snow stuff is done, it seems to be alot more work that the other ones will be, but who knows I could be soo wrong.

Last night Ben had Kevin put on the tail lights for a trailer that Ben is borrowing from our neighbor for the campout. Kevin is the greatest. I really hate, and so does Ben, asking Kevin for help on mechanical stuff since everyone and their mother is always asking him and bothering him about that and he does it at work too. I really don't think though that I have ever really heard him complain about it. He always says sure bring it over, or he could come over and help. He is just too nice. Of course, we always make sure to schedule things because he does have things that he wants to do too. He is just totally awesome! Thanks Kevin!!

While we were over there Kevin's neighbor came over and talked with Ben about scouts and really gave Ben some good ideas about how to make the campout a learning experience for the boys and not just a vacation. There is a definate learning curve with this. Hopefully we will figure this out to make it good for everyone.

I am also glad to hear the Ammy's surgery went okay and she is getting around more. Sorry about all the pain. I really don't wish that on anyone.

Well I need to get going. I will type at you all later!
Anna

1 comment:

Beth Swann said...

Aww, thanks for the kind words about Kevin. He will be so flattered to hear them. ;-) You know Kevin is always happy to help out!