Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Disneyland...

...was great! We really had a great time. We didn't go on every ride, but but we went on most of the standard ones. It was crazy how you could tell the more people getting there as the day went on. We went to Disneyland on Thursday and then California Adventure on Friday. Ben went on a few rides at Disneyland like Indiana Jones, Mr. Toads Wild Ride, Star Tours and The astro orbiter. At one point he was on a mission to find a hot dog. We finally found one for him and as we were sitting there eating Dave went up to get a Pretzel and Captian Hook sat in Dave's seat and scared the crap out of Erin. Then we got some delicious ice cream I took a picture of Erin eating hers and in the background you can see this little boy picking a wedgie!
As we were walking into Fantasyland we saw this little girl in pink playing at a souivier shop but no one saw a parent, well she started to wander away from the stand and said "I go find my mommy" she was about three. So, I followed right after her and grabed her. She had no problem talking to me and that I was a stranger. So, I walked back up to Ben, Dave and Erin and the mom came running up to me to get her. I guess the little girl was at the stand for a good 10-15 min without her mom.

No comments: