Hope you all haven't missed me. I know when I go to some blogs and after a few days there isn't anything new it's is dissapointing. I should make it a goal to come here at least once a week, but I have been on a mission this past week. Spring cleaning the house. I know we have only been here a year and in a new house what would I need to clean, EVERYTHING!!! This has been like the deepest cleaning I have ever done in my whole life. It all started last week when I spent three hours cleaning the master bathroom, I cleaned the counter top the mirrors, the toilet, the shower, sweeped, mopped, washed the rugs (well, I didn't do that, the washing machine did a great job though!) wiped down the baseboards, cleaned out the cupboards and threw away alot of unneeded stuff. After that it was the master bedroom where I got rid of some clothes I haven't worn or fit in for years. Then the laundry room where I tossed to much expired medication that I need to restock. Then the hallway and then .... wait for it.... the KITCHEN. Oh that was a nightmare, and I won't make you guys relive that either! Yesterday I cleaned the storage room, living room and the Nursery (No, I am not pregnant, I just have bought some diapers that I have put in there that needed to go into the closet.) Today I am cleaning the hall closet and the hall bathroom (this one shouldn't take three hours!)

What else, we have been playing the Wii quite a bit lately. We rented then we bought Legos Star Wars: The Complete Saga. I am so totally not into Star Wars but this game is fun. The greatest thing is, you never totally die. You will be killed and lose points but you don't start over after 3 deaths. That is wonderful!
The big thing is that we are going to Disneyland in less than a month. I am so excited, Ben has never been and is less than excited. The only reason that he is even coming is that Dave and Erin (the couple that we met up with in Kansas City during our trip last Thanksgiving) are coming and they wanted to go there. They didn't have to ask me twice! We are staying at
this hotel. I am sure we will have fun even if Ben might be a party pooper.
Well, I better get to cleaning I will type to you all later.
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment