* As I was combing Katelnn’s hair for the day I asked her if she had any good dreams that night. She said no and then proceeded to tell me, “ Mommy I don’t want to have any good dreams or bad dreams tonight. I want just black.” Honey, I know how you feel. I want to have just black too. I have weird dreams that don’t leave me rested when I am pregnant.
* Katelynn gave her first talk in Primary. Daddy helped her, she did a great job and spoke loud enough for everyone to hear, which isn’t really a problem ever. She was very excited about he talk and was telling everyone about it as she was walking to primary.
* Mark broke his last binky this week and so we have been going back and forth as to if he will be napping any more. I still have him go to his room each afternoon and see if he falls asleep. If he doesn't nap he goes to bed for the night within minutes.
* Had my 30 week appointment this week and everything is going fine. Didn't gain any weight but the baby is still growing so it's fine. I am 25 lbs up though. And it makes a huge difference when I take my picture. I try to take it at the same time but it hasn't always worked out.


No comments:
Post a Comment